This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 708 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $200,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Ceiling Fan(S)
- 3rd Bedroom Description: Ceiling Fan(S)
- 4th Bedroom Description: Ceiling Fan(S)
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Allowance
- Asbestos Information: Is Not Present
- Attic: Storage Space
- Basement: Full Basement
- Cooling System Type: Central Air
- Dining Room Description: Formal
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Day/Night Thermostat
- Multi Zone Heat
- Thermo Pane Windows
- Underground Utilities
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Garage - Type Of: Attached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Domestic
- Ceiling Fan
- Granite or Corian Countertops
- Open Floor Plan
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Location: Upper Level
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Lot Description: Secluded
- Lot Description: Wooded
- Master Bedroom Description: Ceiling Fan(S)
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- Master Bedroom Description: Vaulted Ceiling
- Master Bedroom Description: Walkin Closet
- Mechanical Equipment: Auto Garage Door Opener
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector
- New Construction: Yes
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Colonial
- Water Source: Private Well
- Year Built Desc: To Be Built
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,025 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:B-20 B:0005 L:0106
- Zillow Home ID: 109729739
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $314-559K.
Neighborhood: Salmon Brook
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Salmon Brook, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.8% less than in Granby, and 39% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Salmon Brook home values rise more quickly than other regions in Granby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Salmon Brook home values.
Nearby Schools in Granby
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.