- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
106 Picadilly Cir, Vallejo, CA 945915 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,251 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Last sold: Mar 1978 for $72,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Security System
- Hardwood floor in family room/kitchen, remodeled kitchen/master bath, cabinets in garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,251 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0082242080
- Zillow Home ID: 15680060
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 106 Picadilly Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94591, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.3% lower than in Vallejo, and 37.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 112 Picadilly Cir Vallejo, CA$285K432,228
- 100 Picadilly Cir Vallejo, CA$265K42.51,975
- 111 Essex Ct Vallejo, CA$370K422,020
- 101 Essex Ct Vallejo, CA$351K321,704
- 105 Picadilly Cir Vallejo, CA$361K321,698
- 111 Picadilly Cir Vallejo, CA$367K321,704
- 118 Picadilly Cir Vallejo, CA$273K42.51,975
- 101 Picadilly Cir Vallejo, CA$372K321,704
- 117 Picadilly Cir Vallejo, CA$370K42.51,975
- 121 Essex Ct Vallejo, CA$344K421,819
- Windsor Way Vallejo, CA$307K42.51,975
- 152 Picadilly Cir Vallejo, CA$326K321,698
- 106 Westminster Way Vallejo, CA$400K42.52,261
- 112 Westminster Way Vallejo, CA$399K42.52,251
- 126 Picadilly Cir Vallejo, CA$352K321,704
- 123 Picadilly Cir Vallejo, CA$367K42.51,975
- 351 Regents Park Dr Vallejo, CA$294K321,704
- 100 Westminster Way Vallejo, CA$380K422,255
- 118 Westminster Way Vallejo, CA$398K532,251
- 160 Picadilly Cir Vallejo, CA$290K42.51,975
Nearby Schools in Vallejo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292