- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 106 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,581 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 114768
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space, 266 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range/Oven Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Pull Down Stairs, BasementAndFoundation \ Crawl Space, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Construction \ Siding-Vinyl, Cooling \ Central, DiningAndLiving \ Formal Dining, DiningAndLiving \ Great Room/Den, Disclosures \ Lead Paint, Disclosures \ None Known, ExteriorFeatures \ Concrete Drive, Fencing \ None, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, GarageAndCarport \ Single Attached Carport, HeatingFuel \ Natural gas, HeatingSystem \ Gas Pak, HoaAmenities \ None, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fans, InteriorFeatures \ Gas logs, InteriorFeatures \ Laundry Room, InteriorFeatures \ Master Bedrm 1st Floor, InteriorFeatures \ Walk-in Closets, InteriorFeatures \ Washer &/or Dryer Hook Up, InteriorFeatures \ Whirlpool, MiscSearch1 \ Bedroom 1st Floor, MiscSearch1 \ Workshop, MiscSearch2 \ Less than .5 acres, Porch \ Stoop, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Architectural, Style \ Ranch, Type \ Site Built, WaterAndSewer \ City Sewer, WaterAndSewer \ City Water, WindowsAndDoors \ Storm Doors, WindowsAndDoors \ Storm Windows
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,681 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 101
- Parcel #: 007175
- Zillow Home ID: 51417454
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $104-168K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 27858 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Greenville as a whole. Among 27858 homes, this home is 6.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27858, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% higher than in Greenville, and 88.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
|108 Prince Pl Greenville, NC||$155K||3||2||1,998|
|210 Kent Rd Greenville, NC||$111K||3||1.5||1,368|
|104 Prince Pl Greenville, NC||$133K||3||2||1,574|
|212 Kent Rd Greenville, NC||$116K||3||1.5||1,399|
|208 Kent Rd Greenville, NC||$108K||3||2||1,269|
|107 Prince Pl Greenville, NC||$133K||3||2||1,597|
|105 Prince Pl Greenville, NC||$141K||3||2||1,773|
|102 Prince Pl Greenville, NC||$135K||3||2||1,570|
|103 Prince Pl Greenville, NC||$142K||3||2.5||1,762|
|108 Valley Ln Greenville, NC||$129K||3||2||1,600|
|Valley Ln Greenville, NC||$129K||3||2||1,597|
|106 Valley Ln Greenville, NC||$139K||3||2||1,781|
|209 Kent Rd Greenville, NC||$103K||3||1.5||1,269|
|214 Kent Rd Greenville, NC||$138K||3||2.5||1,609|
|206 Kent Rd Greenville, NC||$103K||3||1.5||1,341|
|211 Kent Rd Greenville, NC||$108K||3||1.5||1,352|
|207 Kent Rd Greenville, NC||$107K||3||2||1,269|
|104 Valley Ln Greenville, NC||$143K||3||2||1,940|
|102 Valley Ln Greenville, NC||$132K||3||2||1,597|
|311 Prince Rd Greenville, NC||$163K||4||3||2,176|
Nearby Schools in Greenville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.