- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
106 Richmond Rd, Daphne, AL 365263 beds, 2 baths, 1,506 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $85,540
- Price/sqft: $57
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,506 sqft
- Parcel #: 43-01-01-1-000-108
- Zillow Home ID: 72733608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 106 Richmond Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36526 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% lower than in Daphne, and 52.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 36526 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Daphne.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 104 Richmond Rd Daphne, AL$119K311,764
- 108 Richmond Rd Daphne, AL$119K311,479
- 101 Hickory Ct Daphne, AL$125K311,685
- 100 Hickory Ct Daphne, AL$95K321,229
- 106 Hickory Ct Daphne, AL$115K311,228
- 102 Hickory Ct Daphne, AL$133K321,600
- 107 Richmond Rd Daphne, AL$121K311,512
- Wicker Way Daphne, AL$123K311,227
- 111 Richmond Rd Daphne, AL$132K311,425
- 102 Richmond Rd Daphne, AL$116K321,431
- 105 Richmond Rd Daphne, AL$124K32.51,524
- 103 Hickory Ct Daphne, AL$118K321,578
- 104 Wicker Way Daphne, AL$112K311,247
- 174 Appomatox Dr Daphne, AL$129K321,458
- 110 Richmond Rd Daphne, AL$115K311,428
- 106 Wicker Way Daphne, AL$113K311,334
- 108 Wicker Way Daphne, AL$114K311,290
- 110 Wicker Way Daphne, AL$100K321,275
- 106 Appomatox Dr Daphne, AL$124K411,240
- 104 Appomatox Dr Daphne, AL$133K--11,498
Nearby Schools in Daphne
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!