106 Ridgecrest Dr, Napa, CA 945583 beds, 3 baths, 2,175 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
-11 miles from Lake Berryessa where you can enjoy swimming, boating, camping and hiking (using Hwy 121 & 128)
-11 miles east of downtown Napa (using Hwy 121)
-15 miles from large stores, restaurants, Costco, Solano Community College and shopping ( using Hwy 121 & Wooden Valley Road)
-Newly install quartz counter top
-All Appliances are brand new (just arrived from stores a week ago!) including refrigerator, microwave oven, stove, etc)
-NEWLY installed Brazilian Cherry Hardwood flooring and NEW carpet.
- NEW bathroom!
- 3 brand new bathtubs and toilets (high quality)
-Granite counter tops
-Views for miles which you can enjoy on deck, living rooms, master room, and dining room in particular
- High ceiling in two living rooms and master room
- Fireplace, central heating and air conditioning
- Slightly sloping yard with tiers, with designated places for you to plant your vegetables and herbs. Some fruit trees
The rent is $1,950 (was $2200!) with $2000 deposit and tenant is responsible for all utilities except garbage. It?s available now and minimum one year lease is required. We are looking for a RESPONSIBLE tenant who would enjoy living in this lovely house. Please email me if interested. Thank you.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,175 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Zillow Home ID: 2131315689
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 106 Ridgecrest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94558, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% less than in Napa, and 61.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94558 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Napa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94558 home values.
Nearby Schools in Napa
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292