- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 3,984 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $335,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $163
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,060 sqft
- Parcel #: M:032 B:188 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 56526421
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $294-385K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01752 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is valued 25.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 42.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
|97 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA||$306K||2||1||1,612|
|86 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA||$324K||3||2||1,728|
|117 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA||$461K||4||4.5||2,824|
|121 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA||$366K||3||2.5||1,836|
|125 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA||$439K||4||3.5||2,465|
|128 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA||$287K||3||1.5||1,184|
|100 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA||$320K||3||2.5||1,555|
|87 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA||$385K||3||2.5||2,190|
|75 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA||$450K||4||2.5||2,756|
|92 Raffaele Rd Marlborough, MA||$292K||3||1.5||1,200|
|63 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA||$438K||3||1.5||2,471|
|114 Kosmas St Marlborough, MA||$343K||3||2.5||1,724|
|51 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA||$423K||4||2.5||2,460|
|54 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA||$398K||4||2.5||2,638|
|118 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA||$326K||4||2||1,788|
|82 Raffaele Rd Marlborough, MA||$280K||3||1.5||1,034|
|97 Raffaele Rd Marlborough, MA||$281K||3||2||1,034|
|134 Kosmas St Marlborough, MA||$290K||3||1.5||1,238|
|107 Kosmas St Marlborough, MA||$258K||3||1.5||1,034|
|43 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA||$372K||4||2.5||2,117|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
K-4 & ungraded0.4 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!