106 Spoonhill Ave, Marlborough, MA 01752
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,060 sq ft
- Lot:0.53 acres
- Year Built:1995
- Last Sold:Nov 2011 for $305,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow62
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Under,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Hot Air Gravity,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Contemporary,STYLE \ Raised Ranch,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- High SchoolMarlboro High
- Middle SchoolWhitcomb
- MLS #71603572
- Parcel #M:032 B:188 L:000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID56526421
- Elementary SchoolJaworek
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$345,211||$321K – $366K||+$2,082||$167||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,057/mo||$1.5K – $2.7K/mo||-$56||$1.00||03/10/2014|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 01752 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is 21.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01752 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 39.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
Neighborhood for 106 Spoonhill Avenue
- 97 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA$273K21.01,612
- 86 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA$242K32.01,728
- 117 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA$465K44.52,824
- 121 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA$377K32.51,836
- 125 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA$453K43.52,465
- 100 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA$326K32.51,555
- 87 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA$408K32.52,190
- 75 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA$464K42.52,756
- 92 Raffaele Rd Marlborough, MA$281K31.51,200
- 63 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA$459K31.52,471
- 114 Kosmas St Marlborough, MA$374K32.51,724
- 51 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA$428K42.52,460
- 54 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA$423K42.52,638
- 118 Spoonhill Ave Marlborough, MA$320K42.01,788
- 104 Kosmas St Marlborough, MA$300K32.51,034
- 82 Raffaele Rd Marlborough, MA$278K31.51,034
- 97 Raffaele Rd Marlborough, MA$270K32.01,034
- 134 Kosmas St Marlborough, MA$294K31.51,238
- 94 Kosmas St Marlborough, MA$373K33.01,668
- 107 Kosmas St Marlborough, MA$300K31.51,500
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005