106 W Fernwood Rd, Simpsonville, SC 296814 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $181,500
- Price/sqft: $76
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- RV Parking
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0313000109000
- Zillow Home ID: 11018912
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 106 W Fernwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29681, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% less than in Simpsonville, and 30.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 29681 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Simpsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29681 home values.
- 108 W Fernwood Rd Simpsonville, SC$160K321,948
- 105 W Fernwood Rd Simpsonville, SC$190K43280,029
- 101 N Almond Dr Simpsonville, SC$177K422,107
- 15 W Coralvine Ct Simpsonville, SC$221K32.53,121
- 302 Poinsettia Dr Simpsonville, SC$192K322,015
- 304 Poinsettia Dr Simpsonville, SC$178K422,237
- W Fernwood Rd Simpsonville, SC--------
- N Almond Dr Simpsonville, SC--------
- 202 W Fernwood Rd Simpsonville, SC$186K432,768
- 14 W Coralvine Ct Simpsonville, SC$223K42.52,384
- 10 W Coralvine Ct Simpsonville, SC$210K--2.52,215
- 201 W Fernwood Rd Simpsonville, SC$208K432,136
- 18 W Coralvine Ct Simpsonville, SC$231K332,890
- 402 Poinsettia Dr Simpsonville, SC$157K42.52,574
- 101 Bonwood Ave Simpsonville, SC$128K32--
- 100 Bonwood Ave Simpsonville, SC$193K32.52,171
- 210 Poinsettia Dr Simpsonville, SC$176K432,280
- 101 Bonwood Ave Simpsonville, SC$117K321,200
- 306 Tollgate Rd Simpsonville, SC$125K321,527
- 308 Tollgate Rd Simpsonville, SC$141K321,981
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!