- Circa 1930 "four-square" brick home with all the beauty of an older home but completely renovated.
- Eat in kitchen with new Kraftmaid maple cabinetry and Frigidaire stainless appliances. Gas cooking!
- Spacious 12 x 24 living room with refinished hardwood flooring, recessed lighting and gas fireplace.
- Master bedroom with attached bathroom and walk in closet. Nicely sized second and third bedrooms. All new carpeting.
- Bathrooms are brand new with easy-to-clean fiberglass tub/showers, tasteful vinyl flooring, and Kaffe maple vanities.
- New, energy-efficient Simonton insulated windows and Rheem gas furnace with central air conditioning.
- Full, unfinished basement with high-efficiency Maytag washer/dryer. Plenty of attic storage.
- Corner lot with English ivy, dogwood trees, and perennial flower bulb plantings. Nice back yard. Full length in-town front and back porches.
- Off-street parking in detached 2 car garage with attached gardening/storage shed.
$1750/mo + utilities.
First month, last month, and security deposit. Pets permitted with pet security deposit.
Youtube video tour here: http://youtu.be/tzhMVoylBoQ
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Views: 1,387 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $144,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 090000877005
- Zillow Home ID: 9857270
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $189-262K.
Market guideZillow predicts 19440 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Hatfield Township as a whole. Among 19440 homes, this home is valued 7.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 47.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19440, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.1% less than in Hatfield Township, and 40% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19440 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hatfield Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19440 home values.
Nearby Schools in Hatfield Township
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!