106 W Paige Wynd Dr, Angier, NC 275013 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,570 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 279 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $321,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- MLS #: 1916547
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 528 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,570 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 13D04065I
- Zillow Home ID: 82806995
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 106 W Paige Wynd Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27501, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% lower than in Angier, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 27501 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Angier.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 128 W Paige Wynd Dr Angier, NC$310K32.52,780
- 49 Tudor Way Angier, NC--Studio----
- 21 Tudor Way Angier, NC$244K42.52,682
- 83 Tudor Way Angier, NC--Studio----
- 158 W Paige Wynd Dr Angier, NC$309K332,680
- 109 W Paige Wynd Dr Angier, NC--------
- 87 W Paige Wynd Dr Angier, NC--------
- 103 Tudor Way Angier, NC$312K332,858
- 127 W Paige Wynd Dr Angier, NC$297K43.52,553
- 190 W Paige Wynd Dr Angier, NC$351K333,318
- 61 W Paige Wynd Dr Angier, NC$315K443,155
- 111 Tudor Way Angier, NC$132KStudio0.5--
- 19 Sir Oxford Ln Angier, NC$313K32.52,960
- 210 W Paige Wynd Dr Angier, NC$287K322,600
- 54 Tudor Way Angier, NC--Studio----
- 36 Tudor Way Angier, NC$321K432,687
- 72 Tudor Way Angier, NC$327K332,814
- 210 W Paige Wynd Dr Angier, NC$280K32.52,600
- 16 Tudor Way Angier, NC$350K333,033
- 39 W Paige Wynd Dr Angier, NC$311K432,697
Nearby Schools in Angier
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292