- Built in 2007
- 32 days on Zillow
- Views: 633 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $372
- MLS #: 1433769
- Type: Condominium
- Basement: None
- Heating: Central Air
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Bath Description: Ceramic Tile
- Bath Description: Off Master Bedroom
- Bath Description: Shower Stall
- Bath Description: Vanity
- Bath Description: Whirlpool
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Common Amenities: Clubhouse
- Condo Fee Incl.: Common Area Insur.
- Condo Fee Incl.: Common Area Maint.
- Status: Active
- Pets Permitted: Y
- Garage Type: Attached
- Unit Style: 1 Story
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Common Amenities: Security
- Condo Fee Incl.: Replacement Reserve
- Condo Fee Incl.: Sewer
- Condo Fee Incl.: Water
- Type: Rights
- Building Style: Highrise: 6+ Stories
- Garage: Underground
- Common Amenities: Elevator
- Common Amenities: Exercise Room
- Condo Fee Incl.: Recreation Facility
- Postal Municipality: Milwaukee
- Municipality: Milwaukee
- Type: View of Water
- Type: Waterfrontage on Lot
- Appliances Included: Other
- Condo Fee Incl.: Other
- Condo Fee Incl.: Hot Water
- Exterior: Partial-Steel
- Exterior: Part-Fiber Cement
- Body of Water: Milwaukee River
- Floor size: 2,660 sqft
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2146368827
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $269-480K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Menomonee River Valley
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53204, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% higher than in Milwaukee, and 183.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53204 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milwaukee.
|Other Units in this Building (48)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 106 W Seeboth St|
Nearby Schools in Milwaukee
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.