This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $225-695K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $7.8K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Milwaukee is $10,568.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $7.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Milwaukee is $19,966.
Price / Tax History
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- All time views: 3,322
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Type: Condominium
- Exterior: Partial-Brick
- Basement: None
- Heating: Central Air
- Heating: Forced Air
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Bath Description: Ceramic Tile
- Bath Description: Off Master Bedroom
- Bath Description: Shower Stall
- Bath Description: Vanity
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Oven
- Appliances Included: Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Condo Fee Incl.: Common Area Insur.
- Condo Fee Incl.: Common Area Maint.
- Status: Active
- Pets Permitted: Y
- Garage Type: Attached
- Unit Style: 1 Story
- Garage: Assigned
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Common Amenities: Security
- Condo Fee Incl.: Replacement Reserve
- Condo Fee Incl.: Sewer
- Condo Fee Incl.: Trash Collection
- Condo Fee Incl.: Water
- Type: Rights
- Building Style: Highrise: 6+ Stories
- Common Amenities: Elevator
- Common Amenities: Exercise Room
- Common Amenities: Near Public Transit
- Condo Fee Incl.: Recreation Facility
- Postal Municipality: Milwaukee
- Municipality: Milwaukee
- Heating: Electric
- Type: View of Water
- Bath Description: Dual Entry off MBR
- Type: Waterfrontage on Lot
- Common Amenities: Handicap Access
- Heating: Boiler
- Condo Fee Incl.: Hot Water
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Exterior: Partial-Steel
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 147
- Floor size: 2,505 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 2146368830
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Menomonee River Valley
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53204 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 32% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% greater than in Milwaukee, and 201.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53204 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milwaukee.
|Other Units in this Building (48)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 106 W Seeboth St|
Nearby Schools in Milwaukee
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.