106 W Seeboth St # 922, Milwaukee, WI 532041 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Indoor parking space and storage unit included.
- Condo fees included; fitness center, theater room, community room, meeting room, car wash station, and concierge.
- West facing unit with floor to ceiling windows in the entire unit including bedroom; great afternoon and evening sun.
- Available October 1, 2013
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Unit floor #: 9
- Zillow Home ID: 2146368896
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 106 W Seeboth Street # 922
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53204 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 74.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.7% lower than in Milwaukee, and 171.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 53204 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53204 home values.
- 106 W Seeboth St # 405 Milwaukee, WI$181K11767
- 106 W Seeboth St UNIT 805 Milwaukee, WI$220K11902
- 106 W Seeboth St UNIT 1106 Milwaukee, WI$447K33.54,030
- 106 W Seeboth St # 1101 Milwaukee, WI$180K33.53,090
- 106 W Seeboth St UNIT 611 Milwaukee, WI$143K221,593
- 106 W Seeboth St UNIT 412 Milwaukee, WI$167K11677
- 106 W Seeboth St UNIT 1201 Milwaukee, WI$172K33.53,090
- 106 W Seeboth St UNIT 502 Milwaukee, WI$175K11789
- 106 W Seeboth St UNIT 824 Milwaukee, WI$183K11850
- 106 W Seeboth St UNIT 114 Milwaukee, WI$179K11751
- 106 W Seeboth St UNIT 518 Milwaukee, WI$842K22.52,505
- 106 W Seeboth St UNIT 713 Milwaukee, WI$228K111,108
- 106 W Seeboth St UNIT 318 Milwaukee, WI$269K32.52,913
- 106 W Seeboth St UNIT 811 Milwaukee, WI$495K221,593
- 106 W Seeboth St UNIT 601 Milwaukee, WI$324K11.51,352
- 106 W Seeboth St UNIT 512 Milwaukee, WI$390K221,414
- 106 W Seeboth St UNIT 305 Milwaukee, WI$179K11767
- 106 W Seeboth St UNIT 504 Milwaukee, WI$166K11700
- 106 W Seeboth St UNIT 717 Milwaukee, WI$249K111,236
- 106 W Seeboth St UNIT 822 Milwaukee, WI$164K11750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!