106 Wentworth Ct, Anderson, SC 296253 beds, 2 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.79 acres
- Single Family
- 136 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $138,500
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 20151719
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Lot depth: 211
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 0940501013
- Zillow Home ID: 10777668
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 106 Wentworth Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29625, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.3% higher than in Anderson, and 76.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29625 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Anderson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29625 home values.
- 105 Wentworth Ct Anderson, SC$134K331,321
- 104 Wentworth Ct Anderson, SC$124K331,684
- 4231 Dixon Rd Anderson, SC$117K332,062
- 102 Wentworth Ct Anderson, SC$126K331,547
- 103 Wentworth Ct Anderson, SC$115K321,733
- 200 Harborough Rd Anderson, SC$117K321,500
- 4221 Dixon Rd Anderson, SC$230K2--3,884
- 106 Harborough Rd Anderson, SC$238K332,602
- 4219 Dixon Rd Anderson, SC--Studio----
- 202 Harborough Rd Anderson, SC$115K331,427
- 4223 Dixon Rd Anderson, SC$50K----1,584
- 4223 Dixon Rd Anderson, SC$59K22810
- 104 Harborough Rd Anderson, SC$130K331,405
- Wentworth Ct Anderson, SC$134K331,321
- 204 Harborough Rd Anderson, SC$120K331,654
- 113 Harborough Rd Anderson, SC$148K331,884
- 201 Harborough Rd Anderson, SC$98K321,447
- 218 Windemere Way Anderson, SC$126K331,484
- 111 Harborough Rd Anderson, SC$110K321,440
- 102 Harborough Rd Anderson, SC$128K331,732
Nearby Schools in Anderson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292