- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 354 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,517 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 21297756
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- Architectural Style \ Two Story, Heat \ ForcedAir, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Water Heater \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 75+%, Basement Description \ Finished, Exterior \ Brick, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Appliances \ Microwave, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Home Owners, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,218 sqft
- Parcel #: 69-02-28-000-125.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 112207020
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $205K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Cincinnati Metro home values will increase 1.5% next year. Among 47006 homes, this home is 91.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 21.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47006, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 98.1% lower than in Cincinnati Metro, and 97.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 47006 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cincinnati Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|3 Hawthorne Ct Batesville, IN||$335K||4||2.5||3,308|
|153 White Oak Dr Batesville, IN||$357K||4||4.5||5,427|
|6 Hawthorne Ct Batesville, IN||$342K||5||4.5||3,400|
|3 Hawthorne Ct Batesville, IN||$314K||4||2.5||3,308|
|12 Hawthorne Ct Batesville, IN||$336K||5||3||3,546|
|16 Hawthorne Ct Batesville, IN||$363K||4||4||4,352|
|11 Hawthorne Ct Batesville, IN||$329K||4||2.5||3,419|
|22 Hawthorne Ct Batesville, IN||$331K||5||3.5||3,428|
|21 Hawthorne Ct Batesville, IN||$308K||4||3||2,542|
|77 White Oak Dr Batesville, IN||$232K||4||3||3,402|
|8 Hoosier Heights Dr Batesville, IN||$156K||3||2.5||1,568|
|13 Daimler Ct Batesville, IN||$144K||4||2||1,508|
|25 Hoosier Heights Dr Batesville, IN||$152K||3||2||1,697|
|8 Daimler Ct Batesville, IN||$144K||3||2||1,466|
|12 Daimler Ct Batesville, IN||$133K||3||2||1,464|
|10 Willowwood Ct Batesville, IN||$266K||4||2.5||3,252|
|4 Daimler Ct Batesville, IN||$138K||3||2||1,438|
|19 Daimler Ct Batesville, IN||$176K||3||2.5||1,770|
|28 Hoosier Heights Dr Batesville, IN||$167K||3||2.5||1,692|
|18 Daimler Ct Batesville, IN||$133K||3||2||1,275|
Nearby Schools in Batesville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!