106 Wisteria Way, Mill Valley, CA 949414 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,748 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1,275,000
- Dining Room \ FamRm Combo,Exterior \ Shingle,Exterior \ Stucco,Exterior \ Wood Siding,Living Room \ Fireplace(s),Property Type \ Residential,Showing \ Appt. Only,Showing \ Call Listing Agent,Showing \ Do Not Disturb,Showing \ Restricted Hours,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Stories/Levels \ 2 Story,Style \ Cottage,Style \ Farmhouse,Style \ Victorian,View(s) \ Bay,
- # Stories: 1.0
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 05109203
- Zillow Home ID: 80738093
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 106 Wisteria Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94941, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Mill Valley, and 90.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 110 Wisteria Way Mill Valley, CA$1.11M221,960
- 104 Wisteria Way Mill Valley, CA$815K11--
- 149 Lark Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.48M32.52,486
- 151 Lark Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.64M333,001
- 111 Wisteria Way Mill Valley, CA$887K221,600
- 157 Lark Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.64M433,237
- 152 Almonte Blvd Mill Valley, CA$1.26M331,839
- 160 Lavender Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.24M331,655
- 115 Wisteria Way Mill Valley, CA$1.61M332,827
- 150 Almonte Blvd Mill Valley, CA$2.71M43.53,100
- 162 Almonte Blvd Mill Valley, CA$927K------
- 107 Primrose Path Mill Valley, CA$1.16M321,924
- 115 Highland Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.04M321,958
- 164 Lavender Ln Mill Valley, CA$971K421,715
- 165 Lark Ln Mill Valley, CA--------
- 165 Lark Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.13M32.51,522
- 119 Highland Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.04M----1,334
- 111 Highland Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.19M22.52,008
Nearby Schools in Mill Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292