1060 12th Ave, Grafton, WI 530243 beds, 1 bath, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
I love this neighborhood because every one is willing to help if you need it and yet they mind their own business. Very friendly.
- Cooling: Wall
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Full basement. Out door patio (lower) upper porch.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2112206605
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1060 12th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53024 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.4% higher than in Town of Grafton, and 77.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53024 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Grafton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53024 home values.
- 1120 12th Ave Grafton, WI--------
- 1128 12th Ave Grafton, WI$162K------
- 1116 12th Ave Grafton, WI$166K------
- 1136 12th Ave Grafton, WI$151K------
- 1123 12th Ave Grafton, WI$167K------
- 1121 12th Ave Grafton, WI$166K------
- 1115 12th Ave Grafton, WI$179K------
- 1108 12th Ave Grafton, WI$142K------
- 1104 12th Ave # 6 Grafton, WI$184K------
- 1135 12th Ave Grafton, WI--------
- 1107 12th Ave Grafton, WI$165K------
- 1105 12th Ave Grafton, WI$210K------
- 1125 13th Ave Grafton, WI$163K------
- 1121 13th Ave Grafton, WI$145K------
- 1115 13th Ave Grafton, WI$188K------
- 1109 13th Ave Grafton, WI$187K------
- 1120 11th Ave Grafton, WI$195K------
- 1126 11th Ave Grafton, WI$193K------
- 1114 11th Ave Grafton, WI$228K------
- 1103 13th Ave Grafton, WI$162K------
Nearby Schools in Town of Grafton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!