1060 Bonita Dr, Pensacola, FL 325074 beds, 3 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
the neighboorhood is quiet with lots of small children, great schools, retired mixed with active naval & USMC officers. Upscale, rare neighborhood.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $20
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $320,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Brick pavers on all surfaces, hurricane proof metal roof, back-up LPG generating system, outdoor kit
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 223S316001010010
- Zillow Home ID: 44697705
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1060 Bonita Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32507, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15% less than in Pensacola, and 137.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32507 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32507 home values.
- 1056 Bonita Dr Pensacola, FL$235K--2.52,327
- 1064 Bonita Dr Pensacola, FL$254K332,105
- 1061 Bonita Dr Pensacola, FL$299K42.52,450
- 1057 Bonita Dr Pensacola, FL$311K--3.52,628
- 1052 Bonita Dr Pensacola, FL$265K--3.52,391
- 1068 Bonita Dr Pensacola, FL$250K321,942
- 1053 Bonita Dr Pensacola, FL$268K422,436
- 1071 Bonita Dr Pensacola, FL$279K--2.52,353
- 1168 Naples Dr Pensacola, FL$261K322,125
- 1048 Bonita Dr Pensacola, FL$254K--2.52,054
- 1072 Bonita Dr Pensacola, FL$254K--2.52,165
- 1049 Bonita Dr Pensacola, FL$302K332,535
- 1164 Naples Dr Pensacola, FL$312K--3.52,593
- 1182 Naples Dr Pensacola, FL$337K--4.52,698
- 1044 Bonita Dr Pensacola, FL$302K432,373
- 1045 Bonita Dr Pensacola, FL$310K432,589
- 1160 Naples Dr Pensacola, FL$330K--2.52,911
- 1161 Naples Dr Pensacola, FL$270K--2.52,105
- 1165 Naples Dr Pensacola, FL$284K42.52,700
- 1155 Naples Dr Pensacola, FL$291K432,905
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!