1060 Brickell Ave APT 1513, Miami, FL 331311 bed, 1 bath, 945 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $336,000
- Price/sqft: $356
- Amenities \ Billiard Room,Amenities \ Community Room,Amenities \ Elevator,Amenities \ Exercise Room,Amenities \ Extra Storage,Amenities \ Heated Pool,Amenities \ Kitchen Facilities,Amenities \ Other,Amenities \ Sauna,Amenities \ Spa/Hot Tub,Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval,Approval Information \ Application Fee Required,Approval Information \ Association Approval Required,Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly,Balcony Porch and/or Patio \ Yes,Bedroom Description \ Entry Level,Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors,Construction Type \ Cbs Construction,Cooling Description \ Central Cooling,Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling,Development Name \ 1060 BRICKELL,Equipment/Appliances \ Dishwasher,Equipment/Appliances \ Dryer,Equipment/Appliances \ Electric Range,Equipment/Appliances \ Icemaker,Equipment/Appliances \ Microwave,Equipment/Appliances \ Refrigerator,Equipment/Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven,Equipment/Appliances \ Smoke Detector,Equipment/Appliances \ Washer,Exterior Features \ Open Balcony,Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor,Folio Number \ 01-41-38-134-2270,Front Exposure \ West,Heating Description \ Central Heat,Heating Description \ Electric Heat,Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA,Interior Features \ Other Interior Features,Interior Features \ Walk-In Closets,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell,Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior,Maintenance Includes \ Common Area,Maintenance Includes \ Elevator,Maintenance Includes \ Insurance,Maintenance Includes \ Manager,Maintenance Includes \ Pool Service,Maintenance Includes \ Sewer,Maintenance Includes \ Water,Membership Purch Rqd \ No,Municipal Code \ 1,Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space,Parking Description \ 1 Space,Parking Description \ Covered Parking,Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions,Pets Allowed \ Yes,Property Detached \ No,Property Type \ Condo/Co-Op/Villa/Townhouse,Restrictions \ Okay To Lease,Restrictions \ Renting Limited,Section \ 38,Security Information \ Doorman,Security Information \ Elevator Secure,Security Information \ Lobby Secured,Special Information \ As Is,Status \ Active-Available,Style \ Condo 5+ Stories,Tax Information \ Tax Reflects Other Tax Exemption,Terms Considered \ Cash Only,Type of Association \ Condo,Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium,Type of Property \ Condo,Unit Design \ High Rise,Unit View \ Garden View,Unit View \ Other View,Unit View \ Pool Area View,Waterfront Property (Y/N) \ No,Windows/Treatment \ Sliding,Year Built Description \ Resale,
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 945 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0141381342270
- Zillow Home ID: 92438302
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1060 Brickell Avenue APT 1513
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% lower than in Miami, and 135.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
- Apt 1508$312K11731
- Apt 4003$534K11.5947
- Apt 3306--Studio1613
- Apt 1015$374K11.51,053
- Apt 2206$310KStudio1613
- Apt 3222$323KStudio1604
- Apt 3813$370K11.5945
- Apt 1706$269KStudio1613
- Apt 1812$306KStudio1601
- Apt 611$365K121,147
- Apt 2603$422K11963
- Apt 1410$325K11843
- Apt 2213$344K11945
- Apt 1705$360K11963
- Apt 4105$450K11963
- Apt 1804$324K11731
- Apt 3117$515K22.51,368
- Apt 1712$266KStudio1601
- Apt 4405$626K221,765
- Apt 3617$522K221,368
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292