1060 Brickell Ave APT 607, Miami, FL 331311 bed, 2 baths, 982 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2008
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $353,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Stainless steel appliances, Gated property, Wired, Living room, Cable-ready, High-speed internet, Intercom system, Walk-in closet, Granite countertop, Pantry, Trash compactor, Stove/Oven, Secured entry, Sprinkler system, Master bath, Tile floor, Double pane windows, Central heat, Freezer
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 982 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0141381341130
- Zillow Home ID: 92435815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1060 Brickell Avenue APT 607
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% greater than in Miami, and 265.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brickell home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
- Apt 206S$398K1----
- Apt 2608$326K11731
- Apt 1812$291KStudio1601
- Apt 611$373K121,147
- Apt 2603$410K11963
- Apt 1410$329K11843
- Apt 2213$347K11945
- Apt 1705$356K11963
- Apt 4105$389K11963
- Apt 1804$326K11731
- Apt 1709$256KStudio1536
- Apt 3117$545K22.51,368
- Apt 1712$262KStudio1601
- Apt 4405$633K221,765
- Apt 3617$545K221,368
- Apt 2420$514K221,268
- Apt 4309$718K211,987
- Apt 1412$266K----601
- Apt 1901$538K221,368
- Apt 2501$563K231,377
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!