1060 N Pershing Ave, San Bernardino, CA 924104 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
About this HOME******STANDARD SALE!! Beautifully Remodeled 4 Bed 2 Bath Home +++ 2 Bed 1.5 Bath Attached Guest Home with private entry (can be possibly used as a rental to supplement payment)! Homes have been remodeled with quality upgrades! NEW Heat & Air System! NEW Distressed-Look Floors throughout! NEW Interior and Exterior Premium Paint! Gourmet Kitchen with NEW Granite Countertops, NEW Stainless Steel Appliances, NEW Mosaic Backsplash! NEW Interior and Exterior Doors! NEW Energy Efficient Windows! Beautifully Craftsmen Style Millworks throughout the home! Fully Remodeled Bathrooms with NEW Tiled Showers, NEW Floor Tiles, New Vanities and Plumbing Fixtures! Huge Paved Backyard with Room to park 5+ Cars! DON'T LET THIS ONE PASS YOU BY!!!!!!
- Lot: 6,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2109505630
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1060 N Pershing Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In San Bernardino, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43% higher than in Riverside Metro, and 64.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent San Bernardino home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Bernardino home values.
- 1052 N Pershing Ave San Bernardino, CA$153K21800
- 1054 N Pershing Ave San Bernardino, CA$115K21800
- 1050 N Pershing Ave San Bernardino, CA$304K843,136
- 1042 N Pershing Ave San Bernardino, CA$262K----2,520
- 1060 N Pershing Ave San Bernardino, CA$183K442,100
- 1066 N Pershing Ave San Bernardino, CA$212K----2,000
- 1038 N Pershing Ave San Bernardino, CA$110K21714
- 1057 N Pershing Ave San Bernardino, CA$215K311,920
- 1039 N Pershing Ave San Bernardino, CA$146K----1,536
- 1076 N Pershing Ave San Bernardino, CA$116K21710
- 1019 N Pershing Ave San Bernardino, CA$230K----2,472
- 1063 N Pershing Ave San Bernardino, CA$147K----1,104
- 265 W 11th St San Bernardino, CA$105K21816
- 1051 N Arrowhead Ave San Bernardino, CA$129K32993
- 1091 N Pershing Ave San Bernardino, CA$312K----2,584
- 250 W 10th St San Bernardino, CA$137K311,360
- 271 W 11th St San Bernardino, CA$127K21966
- 257 W 11th St San Bernardino, CA$105K21892
Nearby Schools in San Bernardino
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292