1060 N Saint Vrain Ave, Estes Park, CO 805174 beds, 2 baths, 2,716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Finished basement, 945 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,716 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Parcel #: R0530778
- Zillow Home ID: 13851359
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1060 N Saint Vrain Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% higher than in Estes Park, and 51.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80517 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Estes Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80517 home values.
- 1050 N Saint Vrain Ave UNIT A Estes Park, CO$282K442,040
- 211 4th St Estes Park, CO$895K63.54,346
- 1040 N Saint Vrain Ave Estes Park, CO$229K321,449
- 280 North Ct Estes Park, CO$213K211,731
- 260 North Ct Estes Park, CO$239K41.51,495
- 160 3rd St Estes Park, CO$244K31.751,530
- 1030 N Saint Vrain Ave Estes Park, CO$249K321,565
- 240 North Ct Estes Park, CO$192K21984
- 281 North Ct Estes Park, CO$352K321,745
- 164 3rd St Estes Park, CO$187K21792
- 261 North Ct Estes Park, CO$241K331,554
- 241 North Ct Estes Park, CO$197K21900
- 151 3rd St Estes Park, CO$176K21780
- 241 4th St Estes Park, CO$177K31900
- 212 3rd St Estes Park, CO$248K321,170
- 161 3rd St Estes Park, CO$212K211,632
- 205 3rd St Estes Park, CO$291K212,007
- 216 3rd St Estes Park, CO$249K31.52,051
- 260 South Ct Estes Park, CO$250K311,237
Nearby Schools in Estes Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292