1060 Saulsbury St, Lakewood, CO 802143 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,075 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Please drive by on any listing you are interested in prior to scheduling a showing to make sure the house from the outside meets your needs and expectations, ensure the house is an ideal area for you to live, and finally so that you can be on time when you come to view the house.
Please provide phone number and best time to reach you,
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $363
- 319 sqft basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces, 609 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,075 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 052316
- Zillow Home ID: 13760540
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1060 Saulsbury Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80214 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 122.8% higher than in Lakewood, and 89.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lakewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80214 home values.
- 7079 W 10th Ave Lakewood, CO$246K521,600
- 7089 W 10th Ave Lakewood, CO$256K522,100
- 6869 W 10th Ave UNIT 28 Lakewood, CO$173K231,560
- 6869 W 10th Ave UNIT 27 Lakewood, CO$210K32.251,700
- 1150 Saulsbury St Lakewood, CO$179K31.51,200
- 1011 Pierce St APT 22 Lakewood, CO$202K32.251,700
- 1011 Pierce St APT 23 Lakewood, CO$142K231,700
- 7101 W 10th Ave Lakewood, CO$241K211,169
- 1011 Pierce St APT 21 Lakewood, CO$190K331,482
- 1160 Saulsbury St Lakewood, CO$269K521,878
- 6869 W 10th Ave UNIT 30 Lakewood, CO$187K22.251,560
- 6869 W 10th Ave UNIT 29 Lakewood, CO$191K231,642
- 1011 Pierce St APT 24 Lakewood, CO$206K32.251,700
- 1011 Pierce St APT 20 Lakewood, CO$191K22.251,482
- 975 Reed St Lakewood, CO$405K311,851
- 1011 Pierce St APT 25 Lakewood, CO$203K22.251,700
- 7110 W 10th Ave Lakewood, CO$261K622,160
- 1011 Pierce St APT 26 Lakewood, CO$193K231,560
- 1180 Saulsbury St Lakewood, CO$215K31925
- 6869 W 10th Ave UNIT 32 Lakewood, CO$186K22.251,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292