- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10600 Indian Woods Dr, Montgomery, OH 452424 beds, 3.75 baths, 3,511 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The lower level basement of approximately 3500 sq ft has a walk out to the pool area, finished game room with fireplace, workout room, bedroom, full bath, workshop with cabinets, and extensive storage space.
Indianwoods is a quiet, well-maintained neighborhood with beautiful mature trees and landscaping. Wonderful neighborhood to raise children with access to paved bike trails all over City of Montgomery and several parks. The City of Montgomery, founded in 1795, is rich in history and diversity. Much of that history is preserved in the eclectic buildings scattered throughout the Heritage District and surrounding neighborhoods. Many of the area buildings and homes are registered landmarks and add to the quaintness of the community.
Today, Montgomery is a thriving northeastern suburb of Cincinnati, situated with easy access to three main highways. Montgomery spreads over 5.2 square miles and has a population of approximately 10,000 residents who have a respect for tradition and an admiration for the Americana feel of a community with a well-preserved history.
Montgomery is a well-planned, aesthetically pleasing residential community with a well-balanced mix of accessible retail and medical services. Our neighborhoods offer a sense of community by enabling relationships that bring about a true feeling of belonging. The miles of sidewalks make Montgomery very walkable and the connectivity brings people together.
With an enrollment of more than 5,600 students, the Sycamore Community Schools has a history rich in tradition and a present brimming with innovation. Because of its excellence, the Sycamore Schools are often cited as the number one reason people move to Montgomery!
There are also several prominent private schools in or near Montgomery, including Ursuline Academy, Moeller High School, Seven Hills Schools, and Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy. These schools are also recognized for their quality private education opportunities for Montgomery students.
- Lot: 2.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 1994 for $230,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 594 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,511 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 6030023012400
- Zillow Home ID: 34403646
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10600 Indian Woods Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45242, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.9% greater than in Montgomery, and 23.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45242 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45242 home values.
- Weller Rd Cincinnati, OH$173K------
- 10603 Indian Woods Dr Montgomery, OH$360K42.52,606
- 8407 Capricorn Dr Montgomery, OH$316K432,541
- 8405 Capricorn Dr Montgomery, OH$290K42.52,289
- 10606 Indian Woods Dr Montgomery, OH$373K332,342
- 8403 Capricorn Dr Montgomery, OH$292K42.52,776
- 8401 Capricorn Dr Montgomery, OH$300K43.52,257
- 8410 Capricorn Dr Montgomery, OH$367K432,961
- Weil Rd Cincinnati, OH$173K------
- 10609 Indian Woods Dr Montgomery, OH$358K432,596
- 10340 Carriage Trl Cincinnati, OH$838K433,616
- 8403 Capricorn Dr Montgomery, OH$219K42.5--
- Indian Woods Dr Montgomery, OH$305K52.52,407
- 8501 Capricorn Dr Montgomery, OH$321K442,673
- 8408 Capricorn Dr Montgomery, OH$311K42.52,686
- 10320 Carriage Trl Cincinnati, OH$1.09M466,512
- Weller Rd Cincinnati, OH$184K------
- 8406 Capricorn Dr Montgomery, OH$308K42.52,373
- Weller Rd Cincinnati, OH$179K------
- 8404 Capricorn Dr Montgomery, OH$314K432,478
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!