- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10600 Sandy Run Trl, Fairfax Station, VA 220395 beds, 4 baths, 7,862 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,225,000
- Price/sqft: $156
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Partial basement, 250 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,862 sqft
- Parcel #: 096206 0017
- Zillow Home ID: 51961582
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10600 Sandy Run Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 22039 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 132.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1106.3% greater than in Fairfax, and 188.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22039 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfax.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22039 home values.
- 10605 Sandy Run Trl Fairfax Station, VA$794K33.52,544
- 8112 Vista Point Ln Fairfax Station, VA$876K44.54,710
- 10506 Dominion Valley Dr Fairfax Station, VA$1.21M55.55,216
- 10700 Shadowglen Trl Fairfax Station, VA$704K32.52,639
- 10500 Dominion Valley Dr Fairfax Station, VA$671K632,766
- 7906 Manor House Dr Fairfax Station, VA$1.01M55.52,827
- 7907 Oakshire Ln Fairfax Station, VA$993K544,221
- 7910 Manor House Dr Fairfax Station, VA$966K445,422
- 8108 Vista Point Ln Fairfax Station, VA$816K453,246
- 10619 Sandy Run Trl Fairfax Station, VA$1.26M665,439
- 10512 Dominion Valley Dr Fairfax Station, VA$716K43.52,860
- 10703 Shadowglen Trl Fairfax Station, VA$639K32.52,427
- 7901 Oakshire Ln Fairfax Station, VA$1.26M54.54,960
- 10710 Shadowglen Trl Fairfax Station, VA$878K44.54,054
- 10505 Dominion Valley Dr Fairfax Station, VA$865K54.54,030
- 7904 Oakshire Ln Fairfax Station, VA$1.55M678,944
- 10420 Dominion Valley Dr Fairfax Station, VA$889K455,396
- 8148 Coffee Cup Ct Fairfax Station, VA$813K43.53,824
- 8104 Vista Point Ln Fairfax Station, VA$933K556,294
- 10711 Sandy Run Trl Fairfax Station, VA$772K543,006
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!