10601 55th Ave S, Seattle, WA 981785 beds, 2.75 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,393 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 742 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $100,199
- Price/sqft: $56
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 340 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3352400175
- Zillow Home ID: 48866660
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10601 55th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rainier View, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 98.3% greater than in Seattle, and 51.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rainier View home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rainier View home values.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,880 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1942
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 5503 S Bangor St Seattle, WA$222K31.51,300
- 5356 S Bangor St Seattle, WA$445K532,640
- 5352 S Bangor St Seattle, WA$193K31.51,250
- 5356 S Bangor St Seattle, WA$407K532,581
- 10610 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$213K21820
- 10515 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$200K21840
- 5507 S Bangor St Seattle, WA$248K522,220
- 10616 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$200K31970
- 5348 S Bangor St Seattle, WA$260K321,490
- 10528 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$213K311,200
- 10620 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$247K411,420
- Seattle, WA--------
- 5511 S Bangor St Seattle, WA$196K21810
- 10516 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$177K21940
- 5508 S Bangor St Seattle, WA$196K21950
- 5353 S Creston St Seattle, WA$264K42.52,470
- 5357 S Creston St Seattle, WA$265K421,049
- 5342 S Hazel St Seattle, WA$240K31.51,230
- 10512 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$179K21670
- 5349 S Creston St Seattle, WA$255K321,910
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.