- Lot: 1,929 sqft
- Built in 2015
- 107 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,715 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $125
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $338
- MLS #: FC8552856
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Amenities \ Attach Mstr Bath, Amenities \ Auto Gar Dr Opn, Amenities \ Bath Ceramic Tile, Amenities \ Chair Railing, Amenities \ Crown Molding, Amenities \ FP Mantels, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Amenities \ Master Walk-in Closet, Amenities \ MBA/Sep Shwr, Amenities \ MBR-BA Full, Amenities \ Silestone Counters, Amenities \ Walk-in Closet(s), Amenities \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Appliances \ Cooktop, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Appliances \ Oven-Wall, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Six burner stove, Cooling \ Central A/C, Cooling \ Programmable Thermostat, Cooling \ Zoned, Dining Kitchen \ Fam Rm Off Kit, Dining Kitchen \ Gourmet, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Island, Dining Kitchen \ Sep Dining Rm, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Stone, Handicap \ Doors-Lvr Handle, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Programmable Thermostat, Heating \ Zoned, HOA \ Y, HOA Payment Freq \ Quarterly, New Construction \ Y, Parking \ Brick Driveway, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Garage Door Opener, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Traditional, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS, Type \ Townhouse
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,370 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 57 1 20 023 A
- Zillow Home ID: 82742298
Homes like this sold for $393K-2.38M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 22030 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Fairfax as a whole. Among 22030 homes, this home is 61.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.7% lower than in Fairfax, and 83.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 22030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fairfax.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22030 home values.
Nearby Schools in Fairfax
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.