- Built in 2013
- 11 days on Zillow
- Views: 544 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $187/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $274,200
- Last sale price/sqft: $138
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 460 sqft
- BEAUTIFUL LIGHT AND BRIGHT END UNIT WITH FENCED COURTYARD LEADING TO 2 CAR GARAGE. 4 BEDROOMS WITH 3 FULL BATHS AND 1 HALF BATH. UPGRADED STAINLESS APPLIANCE PACKAGE ALL THE UP GRADES YOU'D EXPECT. GRANITE COUNTER TOPS THROUGH OUT. 18 INCH TILE AND MAPLE CABINETS.
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 1,992 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 362327545100320
- Zillow Home ID: 120087444
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $361-606K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% higher than in Windermere, and 72.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Nearby Schools in Windermere
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.