10606 Friendly Neighbor Ln, Raleigh, NC 276144 beds, 3 baths, 2,932 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 62 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $65
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $305,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- MLS #: 1957092
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 480 sqft
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,932 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 172904921343000
- Zillow Home ID: 65337427
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10606 Friendly Neighbor Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% less than in Raleigh, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 10612 Friendly Neighbor Ln Raleigh, NC$350K--2.52,970
- 10602 Friendly Neighbor Ln Raleigh, NC$325K432,480
- 2306 Bright Future Way Raleigh, NC$346K52.53,066
- 10609 Longholme Way Raleigh, NC$363K42.53,008
- 10616 Friendly Neighbor Ln Raleigh, NC$331K42.52,721
- 10607 Friendly Neighbor Ln Raleigh, NC$355K42.53,135
- 10611 Friendly Neighbor Ln Raleigh, NC$344K--2.53,009
- 10613 Longholme Way Raleigh, NC$353K--2.53,092
- 10603 Friendly Neighbor Ln Raleigh, NC$296K32.52,122
- 10620 Friendly Neighbor Ln Raleigh, NC$349K42.53,008
- 10617 Longholme Way Raleigh, NC$358K433,067
- 2410 Bright Future Way Raleigh, NC$338K--2.52,720
- 2409 Gerber Ct Raleigh, NC$321K--2.52,607
- 2315 Bright Future Way Raleigh, NC$352K--2.53,016
- 2401 Bright Future Way Raleigh, NC$357K--2.52,966
- 2311 Bright Future Way Raleigh, NC$355K42.53,054
- 10624 Friendly Neighbor Ln Raleigh, NC$340K42.53,012
- 10621 Longholme Way Raleigh, NC$329K--2.52,624
- 10617 Friendly Neighbor Ln Raleigh, NC$404K--33,520
- 2405 Bright Future Way Raleigh, NC$353K42.52,873
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!