- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10607 NE 14th St, Bellevue, WA 980043 beds, 1 bath, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $812,000
- Price/sqft: $572
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 280 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: City
- Perfect rectangular lot to add additional outdoor features or to accommodate a larger home.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood, Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0708000155
- Zillow Home ID: 48685264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10607 Ne 14th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hidden Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.6% less than in Bellevue, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hidden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hidden Valley home values.
- 10613 NE 14th St Bellevue, WA$803K31.752,070
- 10603 NE 14th St Bellevue, WA$717K311,260
- 10610 NE 13th St Bellevue, WA$723K31.51,550
- 10602 NE 13th St Bellevue, WA$744K32.51,530
- 1406 106th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$714K311,190
- 10621 NE 14th St Bellevue, WA$709K521,780
- 10600 NE 13th St Bellevue, WA$692K31.51,460
- 10618 NE 13th St Bellevue, WA$612K321,550
- 10479 NE 14th St Bellevue, WA$716K31.751,450
- 10616 NE 14th St Bellevue, WA$666K411,410
- 1416 106th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$669K41.751,580
- 10627 NE 14th St Bellevue, WA$814K51.51,910
- 10624 NE 14th St Bellevue, WA$686K31.51,430
- 1500 106th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$945K44.54,347
- 1405 106th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$725K31.51,690
- 1315 106th Pl NE Bellevue, WA$706K31.751,910
- 1407 106th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$815K41.752,300
- 10628 NE 13th St Bellevue, WA$1.56M43.53,770
- 10609 NE 13th St Bellevue, WA$712K31.51,580
- 1234 106th Pl NE Bellevue, WA$702K31.81,490
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!