1061 2nd Ave, Chula Vista, CA 919114 beds, 3 baths, 1,706 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
3bd/2ba plus private studio with separate entrance. Home features wood flooring, large lot and RV parking. Excellent location close to
the San Diego Country Club, Parks, Schools, Shopping, Freeways, and so much more!
- Lot: 7,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $360,000
- Price/sqft: $211
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,706 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Parcel #: 6190720700
- Zillow Home ID: 17152332
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1061 2nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.8% higher than in Chula Vista, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southwest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chula Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest home values.
- 1057 2nd Ave Chula Vista, CA$408K321,631
- 1065 2nd Ave Chula Vista, CA$392K321,064
- 172 Moss St Chula Vista, CA$409K321,640
- 1053 2nd Ave Chula Vista, CA$397K321,604
- 176 Moss St Chula Vista, CA$505K743,388
- 166 Moss St Chula Vista, CA$401K321,547
- 1073 2nd Ave Chula Vista, CA$404K321,739
- 1066 2nd Ave Chula Vista, CA$370K321,244
- 1062 2nd Ave Chula Vista, CA$391K421,416
- 1070 2nd Ave Chula Vista, CA$364K321,170
- 182 Moss St Chula Vista, CA$412K321,917
- 162 Moss St Chula Vista, CA$374K421,253
- 1051 2nd Ave Chula Vista, CA$377K421,253
- 1058 2nd Ave Chula Vista, CA$371K421,253
- 1074 2nd Ave Chula Vista, CA$373K421,253
- 1077 2nd Ave Chula Vista, CA$412K421,752
- 186 Moss St Chula Vista, CA$410K331,697
- 158 Moss St Chula Vista, CA$361K321,064
- 1075 Jacqueline Way Chula Vista, CA$406K321,564
- 1041 2nd Ave Chula Vista, CA$390K321,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!