- Lot: 4.98 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 265 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,343 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $247,500
- Price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: 07298613
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities \ None, Basement \ Crawlspace, Construction \ Brick 4 Sided, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Cooling Type \ Zoned/Dual, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Central, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Bookcases, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Vaulted, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Recently Renovated, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen Equipment \ Cooktop - Separate, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Oven - Wall, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Open Land, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Parking \ 3 Car Or More, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Parking Pad, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Style \ Contemporary, Water/Sewer \ Private Sewer, Water/Sewer \ Private Water
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Foundation type: Piers
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,225 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 021 171
- Zillow Home ID: 105345262
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $180-540K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will increase 4.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1070 Knights Ridge Dr Rutledge, GA||$425K||--||--||3,549|
|1051 Knights Ridge Dr Rutledge, GA||$396K||--||--||3,066|
|1050 Knights Ridge Dr Rutledge, GA||$391K||--||3||3,227|
|1080 Knights Ridge Dr Rutledge, GA||$571K||6||6.5||6,656|
|1091 Knights Ridge Dr Rutledge, GA||$321K||--||2.5||2,498|
|1100 Knights Ridge Dr Rutledge, GA||$414K||--||--||3,477|
|1030 Knights Ridge Dr Rutledge, GA||$332K||--||2||2,656|
|1120 Knights Ridge Dr Rutledge, GA||$376K||--||2.5||3,064|
|1121 Knights Ridge Dr Rutledge, GA||$426K||--||4.5||3,538|
|1130 Knights Ridge Dr Rutledge, GA||$354K||--||3.5||2,664|
|1131 Knights Ridge Dr Rutledge, GA||$318K||--||--||2,249|
|1011 Knights Ridge Dr Rutledge, GA||$382K||--||--||3,079|
|1010 Knights Ridge Dr Rutledge, GA||$384K||3||2||2,178|
|1071 Knights Ridge Cv Rutledge, GA||$424K||--||--||3,533|
|1001 Knights Ridge Dr Rutledge, GA||$328K||--||--||2,419|
|1060 Knights Ridge Cv Rutledge, GA||$309K||--||2.5||2,356|
|1011 Knights Ridge Cv Rutledge, GA||$312K||--||--||2,577|
|1591 Keencheefoonee Rd Rutledge, GA||$146K||--||1||1,450|
|1571 Keencheefoonee Rd Rutledge, GA||$150K||--||2||1,664|
|1590 Keencheefoonee Rd Rutledge, GA||$146K||--||1||784|
Nearby Schools in Rutledge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!