A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $109,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $92
- 450 sqft basement
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:0141 B:0771 L:0701
- Zillow Home ID: 82383159
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $142-191K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06708 home values will decrease 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.4% decrease for Waterbury as a whole. Among 06708 homes, this home is valued 45.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06708, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.4% lower than in Waterbury, and 146.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06708 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06708 home values.
|1041 Watertown Ave Waterbury, CT||$111K||4||1||1,568|
|1071 Watertown Ave Waterbury, CT||$156K||3||2.5||1,242|
|1051 Watertown Ave Waterbury, CT||$82K||2||1||920|
|16 Irvington Ave Waterbury, CT||$147K||3||2||2,011|
|28 Irvington Ave Waterbury, CT||$125K||3||2||1,232|
|9 Irvington Ave Waterbury, CT||$121K||3||1.5||1,742|
|17 Irvington Ave Waterbury, CT||$125K||3||2.5||1,747|
|20 Brendan St Waterbury, CT||$111K||2||1.5||1,045|
|25 Irvington Ave Waterbury, CT||$117K||3||1||1,450|
|40 Irvington Ave Waterbury, CT||$138K||3||2||1,691|
|31 Irvington Ave Waterbury, CT||$114K||3||1||1,472|
|28 Brendan St Waterbury, CT||$110K||2||1||1,134|
|37 Irvington Ave Waterbury, CT||$121K||3||1||1,440|
|36 Brendan St Waterbury, CT||$109K||2||1||1,331|
|43 Irvington Ave Waterbury, CT||$105K||3||1.5||1,432|
|1081 Watertown Ave Waterbury, CT||$108K||3||1||1,232|
|29 Brendan St Waterbury, CT||$111K||2||1.5||1,144|
|58 Irvington Ave Waterbury, CT||$133K||4||2||2,024|
|45 Irvington Ave Waterbury, CT||$82K||1||2.02||750|
|42 Brendan St Waterbury, CT||$112K||2||1||1,384|
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!