10611 E 114th St S, Bixby, OK 740083 beds, 2 baths, 1,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
New laminate floor in LR/Dr, new tile floor in kitchen. Vaulted ceilings in LR, master bdr, master bath.
High standards all around.
Credit check, references, security deposit.
No smokers. Pets with restrictions.
- Lot: 7,143 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $141,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 58033843108210
- Zillow Home ID: 22202192
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10611 E 114th St S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74008 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.5% less than in Bixby, and 4.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74008 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bixby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74008 home values.
- 10603 E 114th St S Bixby, OK$140K--21,814
- 10619 E 114th St S Bixby, OK$131K321,532
- 10606 E 113th Pl S Bixby, OK$129K--21,560
- 10602 E 113th Pl S Bixby, OK$114K--21,412
- 10610 E 113th Pl S Bixby, OK$130K--21,462
- 10616 E 114th St S Bixby, OK$138K--21,664
- 10627 E 114th St S Bixby, OK$148K321,520
- 10608 E 114th St S Bixby, OK$149K--21,723
- 10624 E 114th St S Bixby, OK$131K--21,572
- 10614 E 113th Pl S Bixby, OK$133K321,565
- 10632 E 114th St S Bixby, OK$130K--21,596
- 10635 E 114th St S Bixby, OK$187K432,568
- 10601 E 113th Pl S Bixby, OK$116K421,179
- 10618 E 113th Pl S Bixby, OK$151K422,251
- 11334 S 106th East Ave Bixby, OK$151K42.52,241
- 10609 E 114th Pl S Bixby, OK$150K--21,868
- 10605 E 114th Pl S Bixby, OK$168K--2.52,299
- 11330 S 106th East Ave Bixby, OK$180K--21,896
- 10617 E 114th Pl S Bixby, OK$133K--21,530
- 10607 E 113th Pl S Bixby, OK$125K321,525
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!