A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,345 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $355,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $177
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Approx SqFt Range \ 001 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 250, Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 12, Apx Lot Size Range \ 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Mercury Mine, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Shadow Mountain, High School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Partial, Jr. High School \ Shea Middle, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ EA, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,004 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 16636147
- Zillow Home ID: 7818448
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-370K.
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 19.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.8% less than in Phoenix, and 46.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|10601 N 35th St Phoenix, AZ||$330K||4||2||2,087|
|10617 N 35th St Phoenix, AZ||$325K||--||2.75||1,971|
|3516 E Becker Ln Phoenix, AZ||$330K||4||2||2,004|
|10629 N 35th St Phoenix, AZ||$326K||--||2.75||1,975|
|3521 E Becker Ln Phoenix, AZ||$326K||--||2.75||1,975|
|10610 N 35th St Phoenix, AZ||$280K||--||2.5||1,715|
|10616 N 35th St Phoenix, AZ||$329K||--||2.5||2,087|
|3520 E Becker Ln Phoenix, AZ||$324K||5||2||1,975|
|10602 N 35th St Phoenix, AZ||$304K||4||2||1,946|
|10622 N 35th St Phoenix, AZ||$346K||--||2.75||2,448|
|10628 N 35th St Phoenix, AZ||$334K||5||2||2,239|
|10635 N 35th St Phoenix, AZ||$328K||4||2.5||2,087|
|3528 E Cannon Dr Phoenix, AZ||$377K||4||2.5||2,404|
|3520 E Cannon Dr Phoenix, AZ||$312K||--||2||1,950|
|10634 N 35th St Phoenix, AZ||$330K||--||2.5||2,135|
|3525 E Becker Ln Phoenix, AZ||$315K||--||2.75||1,971|
|3524 E Becker Ln Phoenix, AZ||$307K||--||2.75||1,825|
|3536 E Cannon Dr Phoenix, AZ||$363K||4||2.5||2,183|
|3508 E Cannon Dr Phoenix, AZ||$338K||--||3.5||2,141|
|3527 E Sahuaro Dr Phoenix, AZ||$331K||4||2||1,971|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!