10613 La Grange Rd, Anchorage, KY 402232 beds, 1 bath, 1,403 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $203,500
- Price/sqft: $145
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 800 sqft
- Partial basement
- Living room, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,403 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 21-0022-0406-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73471279
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10613 La Grange Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.6% lower than in Anchorage, and 90.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 40223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Anchorage.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40223 home values.
- 10806 Willow Lake Ct Louisville, KY$335K33.53,014
- 10804 Willow Lake Ct Louisville, KY$279K32.52,235
- 1800 Springhill Rd Anchorage, KY$260K--21,990
- 10903 Park Rd Anchorage, KY$414K433,000
- 10805 Willow Lake Ct Louisville, KY$291K332,600
- 1719 Southlake Dr Louisville, KY$402K444,299
- 10802 Willow Lake Ct Louisville, KY$329K23.52,554
- 1717 Southlake Dr Louisville, KY$329K32.52,449
- 1710 Springhill Rd Anchorage, KY$342K--2.51,749
- 10803 Willow Lake Ct Louisville, KY$332K443,743
- 1802 Springhill Rd Anchorage, KY$263K22.52,197
- 10905 Park Rd Anchorage, KY$222K--11,593
- 1721 Southlake Dr Louisville, KY$331K342,515
- 1715 Southlake Dr Louisville, KY$283K32.52,394
- 1703 Southlake Dr Louisville, KY$307K22.52,790
- 1705 Southlake Dr Louisville, KY$322K431,987
- 1701 Southlake Dr Louisville, KY$357K42.52,700
- 10907 Park Rd Anchorage, KY$173K--11,157
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.