- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10615 Cedros Ave, Mission Hills, CA 913454 beds, 3 baths, 1,958 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $209
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,958 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 2648005016
- Zillow Home ID: 20131322
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10615 Cedros Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 32.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.1% higher than in Los Angeles, and 6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mission Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Hills home values.
- 10611 Cedros Ave Mission Hills, CA$399K321,264
- 14758 Kingsbury St Mission Hills, CA$397K321,264
- 14752 Kingsbury St Mission Hills, CA$397K321,264
- 14766 Kingsbury St Mission Hills, CA$414K321,053
- 10601 Cedros Ave Mission Hills, CA$396K321,264
- 14750 Clymer St Mission Hills, CA$475K432,205
- 10612 Cedros Ave San Fernando, CA$398K321,264
- 10618 Cedros Ave Mission Hills, CA$465K542,270
- 14772 Kingsbury St Mission Hills, CA$401K321,273
- 10602 Cedros Ave Mission Hills, CA$392K321,264
- 10633 Cedros Ave Mission Hills, CA$397K321,264
- 10624 Cedros Ave Mission Hills, CA$414K321,377
- 14746 Clymer St Mission Hills, CA$451K421,550
- 14759 Kingsbury St Mission Hills, CA$397K321,264
- 10600 Woodman Ave Mission Hills, CA$417K321,560
- 10641 Cedros Ave Mission Hills, CA$425K321,624
- 14765 Kingsbury St Mission Hills, CA$370K321,053
- 14733 Clymer St Mission Hills, CA$406K321,502
- 14730 Kingsbury St Mission Hills, CA$394K321,264
- 10557 Cedros Ave Mission Hills, CA$424K431,815
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!