- Lot: 2.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 123 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,974 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: 08826361
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 880 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Foundation \ Concrete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Exposure \ W (West), 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Water-Softener Owned, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Lot Description \ Wooded, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Lower, Family Room Level \ Lower, Sewer \ Septic-Private, Water \ Well-Private, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Eating Area, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Office, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ None, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Foyer, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Name \ Mud, Style Of House \ Traditional, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, 4th Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Age \ 31-40 Years, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room-1st Floor, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Office, Additional Sales Information \ None, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Exterior Property Features \ Storage Shed, Interior Property Features \ Bar-Dry, Additional Rooms \ Eating Area, Additional Rooms \ Mud Room, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Utility Room-1st Floor, Type of House \ 2 Stories
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,024 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1310177002
- Zillow Home ID: 5039286
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $190-488K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60098 home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.7% decrease for McHenry as a whole. Among 60098 homes, this home is 111.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60098, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 396.7% greater than in McHenry, and 2028.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60098 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60098 home values.
|10613 Deerpath Rd Woodstock, IL||$436K||5||3||2,779|
|10711 Deerpath Rd Woodstock, IL||$447K||3||4.5||4,013|
|10600 Taurus Ct Woodstock, IL||$369K||--||--||3,112|
|10610 Taurus Ct Woodstock, IL||$498K||4||4.1||6,000|
|Taurus Ct Woodstock, IL||--||--||--||--|
|1513 Yellowhead Ct Woodstock, IL||$426K||--||--||3,748|
|10660 Deerpath Rd Woodstock, IL||$289K||--||--||1,420|
|10710 Deerpath Rd Woodstock, IL||$627K||--||--||7,217|
|10601 Taurus Ct Woodstock, IL||$376K||4||3.5||3,500|
|1523 Yellowhead Ct Woodstock, IL||$359K||4||2.5||2,607|
|10605 Deerpath Rd Woodstock, IL||$375K||--||--||2,836|
|10620 Taurus Ct Woodstock, IL||$409K||--||--||3,758|
|10611 Taurus Ct Woodstock, IL||$386K||4||2.5||3,597|
|1412 Bull Valley Dr Woodstock, IL||--||--||--||--|
|1430 Bull Valley Dr Woodstock, IL||$464K||4||5||5,324|
|1512 Yellowhead Ct Woodstock, IL||$408K||4||4.5||3,919|
|10620 Deerpath Rd Woodstock, IL||$367K||--||--||2,670|
|120 Bull Valley Dr Woodstock, IL||--||--||--||--|
|Bull Valley Dr Woodstock, IL||--||--||--||--|
|1532 Bull Valley Dr Woodstock, IL||$364K||4||3.5||3,028|
Nearby Schools in McHenry
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.