- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1062 Meadson Cir, Pensacola, FL 325063 beds, 2 baths, 1,908 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 1990 for $88,000
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 308 sqft
- View: Water
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,908 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 073S324002000010
- Zillow Home ID: 44699787
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1062 Meadson Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32506, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.7% higher than in Pensacola, and 235.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32506 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32506 home values.
- 1066 Meadson Cir Pensacola, FL$263K321,600
- 1056 Meadson Cir Pensacola, FL$212K--2.52,076
- 1057 Meadson Cir Pensacola, FL$133K--2.51,237
- 1050 Meadson Cir Pensacola, FL$162K--21,539
- 1064 Meadson Cir Pensacola, FL$286K--22,520
- 1068 Meadson Cir Pensacola, FL$202K--11,251
- 1048 Meadson Cir Pensacola, FL$268K--2.51,891
- Pensacola, FL--------
- 1082 Meadson Cir Pensacola, FL$94K--21,624
- 430 Meadson Ln Pensacola, FL$147K331,930
- 1046 Meadson Cir Pensacola, FL$159K--22,247
- 12575 Ophelia Dr Pensacola, FL--------
- 12601 Ophelia Dr Pensacola, FL$107KStudio----
- 12565 Ophelia Dr Pensacola, FL--------
- 12627 Ophelia Dr Pensacola, FL$260K432,484
- 450 Meadson Ln Pensacola, FL$262K--31,897
Nearby Schools in Pensacola
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292