1062 Rankine Ave, Erie, PA 165113 beds, 1 bath, 1,186 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 7/27 1pm-3pm
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- 16 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $14,500
- Price/sqft: $12
- MLS #: 39468
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,186 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 29018056001900
- Zillow Home ID: 9491355
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1062 Rankine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 16511, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.6% lower than in Lawrence Park, and 63.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 16511 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lawrence Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16511 home values.
- 1060 Rankine Ave Erie, PA$40K31988
- 1066 Rankine Ave Erie, PA$107K311,368
- 1058 Rankine Ave Erie, PA$77K31988
- 1068 Rankine Ave Erie, PA$60K311,186
- 1056 Rankine Ave Erie, PA$66K311,186
- 1070 Rankine Ave Erie, PA$61K411,186
- 1054 Rankine Ave Erie, PA$69K311,186
- 1072 Rankine Ave Erie, PA$61K411,087
- 1052 Rankine Ave Erie, PA$63K311,186
- 1074 Rankine Ave Erie, PA$96K411,321
- 1076 Rankine Ave Erie, PA$59K411,186
- 1076 Rankine Ave Erie, PA$74K------
- 1046 Rankine Ave Erie, PA$86K311,310
- 1078 Rankine Ave Erie, PA$76K311,087
- 1065 Priestley Ave Erie, PA$63K311,248
- 1063 Priestley Ave Erie, PA$77K311,186
- 1069 Priestley Ave Erie, PA$80K311,142
- 1061 Priestley Ave Erie, PA$78K411,186
- 1071 Priestley Ave Erie, PA$60K31884
- 1073 Priestley Ave Erie, PA$38K31972
Nearby Schools in Lawrence Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.