- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 490 days on Zillow
- Views: 16,853 all time views
- 37 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 1981 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $193
- MLS #: 1436019
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 638 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Granite, Exterior Features \ Prof Landscaped, Floors \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Source \ Gas, House Size \ 6000+ SqFt, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Pool \ Inground, Property Type \ Residential, Additional Buildings \ Storage, Floors \ Wood, Fence \ Decorative, Interior Features \ 9' Ceiling Height, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Interior Features \ Internet Wired, Interior Features \ Satellite Dish Wired, Exterior Siding \ Full Brick, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Fence \ Full, Hot Water \ Electric, Style \ Colonial, Interior Features \ Floored Attic, Interior Fireplace Description \ Other, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Exterior Features \ Sidewalk, Exterior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Garage Description \ Car Entry - Side, Appliances Remain \ None, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Energy Features \ None, Interior Features \ Security System-Leased, Cooling System \ 3+ Units, Heating System \ 3+ Units, Interior Features \ Pullman Bath, Heating System \ Other, Interior Features \ Central Vacuum, Fence \ Electric Gate, Interior Features \ Internal Expansion Area, Exterior Features \ Gazebo
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,093 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 98429842945510
- Zillow Home ID: 22274719
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74011 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Broken Arrow as a whole. Among 74011 homes, this home is 743.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 146.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74011, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% higher than in Broken Arrow, and 10.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74011 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Broken Arrow.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74011 home values.
|4900 W Utica Ave Broken Arrow, OK||$757K||--||3.5||4,652|
|4808 W Utica Ave Broken Arrow, OK||$851K||4||5||4,604|
|4904 W Utica Ave Broken Arrow, OK||$579K||--||3.5||4,157|
|87 Cedar Ridge Rd Broken Arrow, OK||$222K||--||3||2,643|
|4804 W Utica Ave Broken Arrow, OK||$1.93M||--||4.5||6,012|
|4801 W Utica Ave Broken Arrow, OK||$1.55M||6||5.5||7,375|
|25 St Andrews Cir Broken Arrow, OK||$245K||3||2.5||2,564|
|10669 S Garnett Rd Broken Arrow, OK||$640K||--||4.5||6,385|
|29 St Andrews Cir Broken Arrow, OK||$237K||3||3||2,864|
|21 St Andrews Cir Broken Arrow, OK||$316K||4||2.5||3,575|
|1 Royal Dublin Ln Broken Arrow, OK||$286K||3||4||3,523|
|85 Cedar Ridge Rd Broken Arrow, OK||$219K||--||2.5||2,653|
|17 St Andrews Cir Broken Arrow, OK||$279K||--||2.5||3,782|
|10501 S Garnett Rd Broken Arrow, OK||$359K||3||2||2,055|
|5 Royal Dublin Ln Broken Arrow, OK||$271K||4||3||3,479|
|13 St Andrews Cir Broken Arrow, OK||$233K||--||3||2,935|
|81 Cedar Ridge Rd Broken Arrow, OK||$318K||4||3||3,884|
|10439 S Garnett Rd Broken Arrow, OK||$176K||--||2.5||1,888|
|4300 S Firewood Ave Broken Arrow, OK||$97K||3||2||1,160|
|9 Royal Dublin Ln Broken Arrow, OK||$324K||--||3||3,654|
Nearby Schools in Broken Arrow
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.