10626 Liberty Bell Dr, Tampa, FL 336475 beds, 3 baths, 3,258 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 64 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $201,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Parking: 710 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,258 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 0592512450
- Zillow Home ID: 89746433
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10626 Liberty Bell Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% higher than in Tampa, and 297.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Tampa home values.
- 10624 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL$208K633,071
- 10643 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL$247K633,664
- 10622 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL$191K431,949
- 10641 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL$211K32.52,495
- 10650 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL$220K32.52,496
- 10652 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL$247K633,071
- 10648 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL$196K431,941
- 10620 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL$239K42.52,496
- 10637 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL$237K633,044
- 10635 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL$224K42.52,496
- 10639 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL$193K431,941
- 10633 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL$194K431,922
- 10639 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL$247K533,228
- 10646 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL$180K421,748
- 10641 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL$252K533,258
- 10631 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL$179K421,746
- 10618 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL$281K533,208
- 10643 Liberty Bell Dr Tampa, FL$204K42.52,496
- 10644 Lucaya Dr Tampa, FL$249K433,258
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292