This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 4,624 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Feb 2001 for $130,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiant, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Wrap Around, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,642 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:108 L:072
- Zillow Home ID: 57996770
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-520K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06492 home values will fall 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% fall for Wallingford as a whole. Among 06492 homes, this home is valued 88.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% less than in Wallingford, and 54.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06492 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
|1057 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$287K||4||2||1,872|
|1067 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$336K||3||4||1,972|
|1071 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$264K||3||2||1,568|
|1100 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$432K||4||2.5||3,090|
|1098 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$357K||4||2.5||2,264|
|1051 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$266K||4||2||1,440|
|1053 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$373K||4||3||2,462|
|1096 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$366K||4||2.5||2,408|
|1073 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$255K||3||1||1,568|
|1045 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$238K||3||1.5||1,052|
|1104 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$336K||4||2.5||1,976|
|1052 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$575K||5||3.1||4,900|
|1056 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$460K||3||3.5||3,314|
|1075 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$292K||5||2.5||2,022|
|1046 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$253K||3||1.5||1,826|
|1083 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$184K||--||--||--|
|1106 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$423K||3||1.5||2,900|
|13 Orlando Rd Wallingford, CT||$235K||3||1||1,312|
|1102 Durham Rd Wallingford, CT||$408K||3||2.5||2,410|
|100 Jobs Rd Wallingford, CT||$275K||3||3.5||1,352|
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!