- Built in 2002
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 747 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,065,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $334
- MLS #: RX-10112411
- Nestler Poletto Sotheby's Internati...
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: Water
- Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Boating, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ College / University, Features \ Elevator, Features \ Exercise Area, Features \ Garage, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Inground, Features \ Metropolitan, Features \ Ocean, Features \ Ocean / Beach, Features \ Ocean Front, Features \ Outdoor, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ SIR Waterfront, Features \ Storm window, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Water, PropertySubType \ Condominium, PropertyType \ Residential
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,186 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 484317AH0120
- Zillow Home ID: 62828615
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $920K-1.73M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33062 home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Hillsboro Beach as a whole. Among 33062 homes, this home is 693.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 196.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 116.3% greater than in Hillsboro Beach, and 11.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hillsboro Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33062 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (75)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1063 Hillsboro Mile|
Nearby Schools in Hillsboro Beach
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org