10630 SW 89th Ct, Miami, FL 331764 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,909 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 48 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $1,465,000
- Price/sqft: $265
- MLS #: A1961337
- Parking: 1 space, 256 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,909 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 3050090210010
- Zillow Home ID: 44283675
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10630 Sw 89th Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33176, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% less than in Kendall, and 101.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33176 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kendall.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33176 home values.
- 10630 SW 89th Ct Miami, FL$693K43.54,880
- 8950 SW 106th St Miami, FL$928K644,244
- 10625 SW 89th Ct Miami, FL$713K423,490
- 10645 SW 89th Ct Miami, FL$854K53.53,688
- 8990 SW 106th St Miami, FL$879K433,707
- 8940 SW 105th St Miami, FL$1.45M656,318
- 8920 SW 105th St Miami, FL$944K546,058
- 10701 SW 90th Ave Miami, FL$840K423,386
- 8961 SW 108th St Miami, FL$1.14M566,083
- 8890 SW 106th St Miami, FL$1.69M651,055
- 10526 SW 89th Pl Miami, FL$1.17M655,200
- 8901 SW 108th St Miami, FL$1.09M534,555
- 8900 SW 105th St Miami, FL$850K544,206
- 10506 SW 89th Pl Miami, FL$1.19M646,581
- 8811 SW 108th St Miami, FL$1.36M767,715
- 10625 SW 91st Ave Miami, FL$961K445,950
- 8860 SW 105th St Miami, FL$1.11M545,314
- 10600 SW 88th Ct Miami, FL$644K323,561
- 10425 SW 89th Pl Miami, FL$873K554
- 10655 SW 91st Ave Miami, FL$1.08M565,576
Nearby Schools in Kendall
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292