10632 Vista Heights Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 761084 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,124 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,016 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- 2 car garage, Breakfast Bar, Carpet, Den/Office, Eat-In Kitchen, Great Room, Loft/Bonus Room, Oversize Tub, Separate Shower, Tile Floors, Trey Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,124 sqft
- Parcel #: 40644243
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 70567298
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10632 Vista Heights Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the FW Vista West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.2% lower than in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 73.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help FW Vista West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or FW Vista West home values.
- # 0--423,124
Nearby Schools in Fort Worth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292