10634 SE 290th St, Auburn, WA 980923 beds, 3 baths, 3,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $515,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 660 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,370 sqft
- Parcel #: 7330800090
- Zillow Home ID: 70579985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10634 Se 290th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lea Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% higher than in Auburn, and 102.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lea Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Auburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lea Hill home values.
- 10640 SE 290th St Auburn, WA$521K433,259
- 10658 SE 290th St Auburn, WA$568K32.53,484
- 10628 SE 290th St Auburn, WA$563K335,059
- 10633 SE 287th St Auburn, WA$290K421,700
- 10633 SE 287th St Kent Wa # 98030 Kent, WA$366K311,700
- 10645 SE 290th St Auburn, WA$478K32.753,496
- 28807 108th Ave SE Auburn, WA$490K42.252,790
- 10653 SE 290th St Auburn, WA$479K32.753,017
- 10621 SE 287th St Auburn, WA$409K32.253,480
- 10655 SE 287th St Auburn, WA$297K41.751,800
- 10618 SE 290th St Auburn, WA$480K32.53,022
- 10720 SE 290th St Auburn, WA$340K42.252,300
- 10625 SE 287th St Auburn, WA$289K41.752,070
- 10632 SE 291st St Auburn, WA$361K32.52,380
- 10615 SE 290th St Auburn, WA$466K42.53,291
- 10614 SE 290th St Auburn, WA$436K32.53,036
- 10610 SE 290th St Auburn, WA$482K32.53,484
Nearby Schools in Auburn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292