- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 133 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,364 all time views
- 45 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $7,500
- Price/sqft: $62
- MLS #: 21288005
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Vinyl With Brick, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Fireplace Description \ Family Room Fireplace, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ General, Interior \ Screens Complete, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Interior \ WoodWorkStain/Painted, Lot Information \ Cul-De-Sac, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub/Sep Shower, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,645 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 29-15-06-009-043.000-006
- Zillow Home ID: 73228288
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $190K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46037 home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.4% increase for Fishers as a whole. Among 46037 homes, this home is 33.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 34.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Fishers, and 99% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46037 home values.
|10648 Adam Ct Fishers, IN||$182K||3||2.5||2,224|
|10624 Adam Ct Fishers, IN||$237K||4||2.5||3,716|
|10656 Adam Ct Fishers, IN||$140K||3||2||1,246|
|9044 E 106th St Fishers, IN||--||3||1||2,128|
|10668 Adam Ct Fishers, IN||$162K||4||2||1,726|
|10616 Adam Ct Fishers, IN||$196K||3||2.5||2,315|
|10680 Adam Ct Fishers, IN||$198K||3||2.5||2,098|
|10647 Adam Ct Fishers, IN||$219K||4||2.5||3,097|
|10615 Adam Ct Fishers, IN||$166K||3||3||1,946|
|10631 Adam Ct Fishers, IN||$135K||3||2||1,272|
|10659 Adam Ct Fishers, IN||$186K||4||2.5||2,294|
|10688 Adam Ct Fishers, IN||$181K||4||2.5||2,110|
|10692 Adam Ct Fishers, IN||$161K||3||2||1,830|
|10564 Muir Ln Fishers, IN||$177K||2||2||2,101|
|10671 Adam Ct Fishers, IN||$219K||4||2.5||3,432|
|10696 Adam Ct Fishers, IN||$163K||3||2||1,858|
|10554 Muir Ln Fishers, IN||$158K||4||2||1,682|
|10565 Muir Ln Fishers, IN||$180K||4||2||2,101|
|10679 Adam Ct Fishers, IN||$180K||3||2.5||2,275|
|10555 Muir Ln Fishers, IN||$178K||4||2||2,101|
Nearby Schools in Fishers
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!