10637 Landale St, Toluca Lake, CA 91602
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:1,758 sq ft
- Lot:2,570 sq ft
- Year Built:1972
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Listing site:Satcal Inc.
- Days on Zillow159
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Wet Bar
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven
- Room TypesLaundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stucco
- MLS #S722530
- Neighborhood NameEast South Sfv
- Price Per Sqft283.8452787258248
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count9
- School DistrictLos Angeles Unified
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count4
- Zillow Home ID2144001640
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$509,515||$326K – $662K||+$873||$289||06/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,399/mo||$1.7K – $3K/mo||+$55||$1.36||06/17/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Toluca Lake home values will increase 9.8% next year, compared to a 11.1% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Toluca Lake homes, this home is 27.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 28.7% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Toluca Lake home values.
Neighborhood for 10637 Landale Street
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.