1064 Avon St, Akron, OH 443102 beds, 1 bath, 936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,950 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $16,500
- Price/sqft: $18
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 308 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6807257
- Zillow Home ID: 35454474
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1064 Avon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 56% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.3% higher than in Akron, and 194% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hill home values.
- 1058 Avon St Akron, OH$91K421,544
- 1070 Avon St Akron, OH$74K321,360
- 1054 Avon St Akron, OH$74K311,464
- 1074 Avon St Akron, OH$82K32.51,538
- 1050 Avon St Akron, OH$100K31.51,750
- 1080 Avon St Akron, OH$65K311,544
- 1061 Chalker St Akron, OH$77K311,332
- 1065 Chalker St Akron, OH$65K411,808
- 1055 Chalker St Akron, OH$58K31.51,284
- 1071 Chalker St Akron, OH$69K321,071
- 1051 Chalker St Akron, OH$41K311,020
- 1084 Avon St Akron, OH$67K311,995
- 1075 Chalker St Akron, OH$49K311,440
- 1059 Avon St Akron, OH$65K331,132
- 1045 Chalker St Akron, OH$45K311,293
- 1063 Avon St Akron, OH$63K421,421
- 1042 Avon St Akron, OH$40K411,296
- 1055 Avon St Akron, OH$69K51.51,327
- 1079 Chalker St Akron, OH$46K311,399
- 1088 Avon St Akron, OH$59K331,925
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!