1064 Gardena Rd, Encinitas, CA 92024
Sold on 9/12/13: $808,000
Zestimate®: $848,779Update your Zestimate
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:3,773 sq ft
- Lot:5,662 sqft
- Year Built:2009
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $808,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
This three story home is absolutely gorgeous inside and out and has wonderful curb appeal with the Craftsman-inspired architecture. Inside, it is bright, roomy and barely lived in! This home was built in 2009 and boasts three floors of living space totaling nearly 3800 square feet. The entry level features a generous sized living room with custom paint in neutral tones, a formal dining area, and a light-filled family room that is open to the kitchen with an second eating area perfect for casual dining. The kitchen features an island sink, dark wood cabinetry, full size pantry, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The family room has a gas fireplace and stately mantle as a centerpiece.
Upstairs is the master suite, four bedrooms and a loft area which could be enclosed to be a 6th bedroom. The master bedroom has is oversize and has a deck area and peek ocean views. The spa-like master bathroom has wonderful natural light, and features dual sinks, a center vanity area, a frameless glass door on the shower, and separate soaking tub.
And there is more! There is a lower level floor featuring a full living room, bedroom with full bath and it's own storage room with a second set of laundry hookups. This would be perfect for a multigenerational family, a live-in caretaker, a home-based business, a teenage hangout...the possibilities are endless! This is not a typical basement area - there is abundant natural light with large windows in both rooms. There are also two additional utility rooms not included in the interior measurements, adding an incredible 1,740 cubic square feet of storage!
This home is eco-friendly with solar-ready roof and tankless water heater too! Come home to 1064 Gardena Road!
VALUE RANGE PRICING $849,000-$899,000
This is a fantastic location in the heart of Encinitas! You can walk or bike less than a mile to the Pacific Ocean and world-famous Swami's Beach and downtown Encinitas along the 101. Easy access to the 5 and El Camino Real. No homeowners association or Mello Roos fees here!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced Yard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictENCINITASUNION,SANDIEGUITOUNH
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID16718855
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Last Remodel Year2009
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameEncinitas
- Parcel #2582727000
- Covered Parking Spaces5
- Days on Zillow222
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1064 Gardena Road
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92024 home values.
- 1046 Gardena Rd Encinitas, CA$750K32.51,774
- 1048 Gardena Rd Encinitas, CA$816K33.01,774
- 1066 Gardena Rd Encinitas, CA$1.34M53.53,773
- 1064 Gardena Rd Encinitas, CA$1.65M53.53,770
- 1064 Gardena Rd Encinitas, CA$1.93M54.0--
- 1040 Gardena Rd Encinitas, CA$931K32.01,476
- 1070 Gardena Rd Encinitas, CA$1.71M65.03,455
- 1072 Gardena Rd Encinitas, CA$1.6M64.53,455
- 1034-1036 Gardena Rd Encinitas, CA$1.14M43.52,722
- 1053 Golden Rd Encinitas, CA$2.1M66.03,210
- 1047 Golden Rd Encinitas, CA$1.37M64.53,210
- 1076 Gardena Rd # 1082 Encinitas, CA$1.3M84.03,264
- 1073 Golden Rd Encinitas, CA$823K42.51,840
- 1035 Golden Rd Encinitas, CA$1.23M----3,032
- 1030-1032 Gardena Rd Encinitas, CA$1.12M33.02,245
- 1061-1063 Gardena Rd Encinitas, CA$1M43.02,240
- 1055 Gardena Rd Encinitas, CA$861K43.01,798
- 1090 Gardena Rd Encinitas, CA$899K42.01,320
- 1039 Golden Rd Encinitas, CA$770K32.01,008
- 1075-1077 Gardena Rd Encinitas, CA$708K21.01,076
Nearby Schools in Encinitas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292